- Among the Stakeholders HIMD collaborate with are:
MS TCDC– in the areas of Organizational Capacity Building. (HIMD is a beneficiary)
- ELCT north and central Diocese- Youth socio-economic empowerment-attitude/behavior
change/Life skills HIV and AIDS preventive Measures.
- Kimandolu Sec. School- Youth Clubs, Organizational capacity Building and Fundraising; Education for Maasai girls who have run away from FGM Practice
- Catholic Diocese of Musoma-Termination of Female Genital Mutilation (HIMD is a consultant)
- EMBUDEO – Consultancy/Organizational capacity Building-Gender Mainstreaming. (FGM campaign)
- WRATZ – Safe Motherhood- Facilitation of Workshops-Community Mobilization and Lobbying and Advocacy. (HIMDs’ Executive Director is a Coordinator in Arusha Region)
- DMHP ELCT Meru Diocese-Human Rights, Entrepreneurship and GBV Facilitation/Capacity Building.
- KEMRIME-Organizational Capacity Building
- ARWA- Arusha Region Widows Association Gender Awareness creation especially inheritance rights. Mwangaza Education for Partnership-Workshop conduction, GBV and Community Health
- AMWA: Arusha Muslim Women Association -Socio-economic Empowerment and religious rights of women.
- TUSONGE CDO– Partnership to implement the Project Human Rights “USHIRIKI NI NGUVU YETU” Approach.
- ELIMU Mwangaza in the areas of Child protection especially adolescent girls.
- DSW– HIMD is a partner in the Program “YOUTH CAN”
- MEDIA- Radio Maria, Triple A FM; Radio, IPP Media, Sunrise FM Radio, AMEC and INTERNEWS, just to mention a few.